Wake up in Abu Dhabi
140€ – 600€
December 18, I was visiting my sister in Abu Dhabi, she lives in the World Trade Center, a 381m tower.
I was lucky to use the swimming pool on the 89th floor with an incredible view on the city, everything looks so small, even the 30 floors buildings. The sunrise permits to detach each tower and give this sweet color mix on the architecture.
This shot was taken with Kodak Portra 800 and a Leica AF-C1.
(shipping cost included)
Avalaible in 3 formats:
– 20×30 cm / limited edition of 12 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 40×60 cm / limited edition of 8 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 60×90 cm / limited edition of 5 copies, hand signed and numbered
– fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Bright White 310g at Picto Paris
– size can slightly change depending the original picture
– 3cm white boarder (whitout boarder on request)
– starting price 140€
– pictures are available for mounting and framing by email
– framing choice depends of the purpose of the print, how it is printed and the desire display options
– please be aware that every photo is shot on analog film. It may be grainy or slidely blurred at looks that are closer than the actual viewing distance
– shipping included
– the delivery time are usually around 2 or 3 weeks maximum following the date of the order confirmation, please get in touch
Please send an email for more information or any other format request, everything is possible on demand.