Butchers in Hong Kong
140€ – 600€
June 19, one night I was walking in Hong Kong and I saw those two butchers. I was thinking, « I like the ambience, the colours, the raw meat hung… almost a cinematic scene ».
I turned back and asked them if I could take a picture of them, they didn’t answer but posed like this. I love everything in this picture. Every time I watch it, I’m in this street again, in front of them, living this moment.
This shot was taken with Kodak Portra 400 and a Leica AF-C1.
(shipping cost included)
Avalaible in 3 formats:
– 30×20 cm / limited edition of 12 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 60×40 cm / limited edition of 8 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 90×60 cm / limited edition of 5 copies, hand signed and numbered
– fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Bright White 310g at Picto Paris
– size can slightly change depending the original picture
– 3cm white boarder (whitout boarder on request)
– starting price 140€
– pictures are available for mounting and framing by email
– framing choice depends of the purpose of the print, how it is printed and the desire display options
– please be aware that every photo is shot on analog film. It may be grainy or slidely blurred at looks that are closer than the actual viewing distance
– shipping included
– the delivery time are usually around 2 or 3 weeks maximum following the date of the order confirmation, please get in touch
Please send an email for more information or any other format request, everything is possible on demand.