Sunset in Marseille
140€ – 600€
Summer 17, I went to Marseille for the first time in my life, sleeping in the famous building of Le Corbusier in La Cité Radieuse.
Since I was a kid, I’ve been fascinated by planes flying. One night I was looking at the sunset on Marseille from my balcony. The sky was a shade of pink and purple. A plane was lost in the middle, almost unreal.
This shot was taken with Fuji Velvia 50 and a Contax G2.
(shipping cost included)
Avalaible in 3 formats:
– 30×20 cm / limited edition of 12 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 60×40 cm / limited edition of 8 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 90×60 cm / limited edition of 5 copies, hand signed and numbered
– fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Bright White 310g at Picto Paris
– size can slightly change depending the original picture
– 3cm white boarder (whitout boarder on request)
– starting price 140€
– pictures are available for mounting and framing by email
– framing choice depends of the purpose of the print, how it is printed and the desire display options
– please be aware that every photo is shot on analog film. It may be grainy or slidely blurred at looks that are closer than the actual viewing distance
– shipping included
– the delivery time are usually around 2 or 3 weeks maximum following the date of the order confirmation, please get in touch
Please send an email for more information or any other format request, everything is possible on demand.