140€ – 600€
January 20, I was walking in Samphanthawong, regarded as Bangkok’s Chinatown the highest population density in the city. You can feel it all around you, it’s a nice mess, there are things to see and so much energy.
That’s why I love this picture, every cm is occupied: food, people, electricity lines, umbrellas, plastic…
This shot was taken with Kodak Portra 400 pushed to 3200 and a Contax G2.
(shipping cost included)
Avalaible in 3 formats:
– 20×30 cm / limited edition of 12 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 40×60 cm / limited edition of 8 copies, hand signed and numbered
– 60×90 cm / limited edition of 5 copies, hand signed and numbered
– fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Bright White 310g at Picto Paris
– size can slightly change depending the original picture
– 3cm white boarder (whitout boarder on request)
– starting price 140€
– pictures are available for mounting and framing by email
– framing choice depends of the purpose of the print, how it is printed and the desire display options
– please be aware that every photo is shot on analog film. It may be grainy or slidely blurred at looks that are closer than the actual viewing distance
– shipping included
– the delivery time are usually around 2 or 3 weeks maximum following the date of the order confirmation, please get in touch
Please send an email for more information or any other format request, everything is possible on demand.